Wednesday, February 8, 2012

In the beginning ...

Congratulations on stumbling across my Little Roo page.

This is basically a place for me to document my work with frankens and custom polish. These are not for sale and I don't have a store anywhere online. These are just made for fun and enjoyment that I can share with friends.

I decided to name and brand my frankens simply because it's nice to remember where your polishes came from. While I try to personally remember where all mine that I have been gifted come from sometimes I find myself struggling. Names are good!

I'm doing this page for me and me alone. I want to be able to look to see my creations easily without having to dig them out or troll through pages of blog.

Memories ... I'm creating memories.

SC xxx

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this <3 Love the name, love the idea, and can't wait to see more of your creations!! x

    ReplyDelete